Okera does not use YARN. The Okera components are deployed using Docker containers and use Kubernetes under the hood to manage the distributed system deployment.
Articles in this section
- Is there a way to not store passwords in the env.sh file?
- How does Okera ensure container security?
- Planner/Worker Separation
- Can the okera token specify more than one group?
- Users facing token issue while spark-submit in cluster mode
- Can an existing non-ODAS enabled EMR be upgraded in place to talk to an ODAS cluster?
- What is Okera?
- Why do I need Okera?
- How do I use Okera?
- Is Okera a database?