We use Postgres as a backing store for the deployment manager state and the catalog's backend. In AWS, this could be RDS.
Articles in this section
- Double data type truncating digits in the REST API
- Okera Cluster Sizing
- Invalid parquet schema with partitioned data
- Tasks vs Sessions
- SQL Identifiers Supported by Okera
- Does Okera let me rename a database once a cluster is created?
- When creating a cluster and specifying a database name, does Okera save the name verbatim?
- 'INTERNAL ERROR': cannot create temporary directory
- JOIN does not work inside an Okera view
- Enabling HTTPS for WebUI on a running cluster