Yes. Data prep involves modeling the data to suit your business and transformations needed as you move data into your data warehouse. Once modeled, data can be published with Okera. Okera thereafter provides self-service access to your business users, analysts, scientists using their favorite tools/apps.
Articles in this section
- Is there a way to not store passwords in the env.sh file?
- How does Okera ensure container security?
- Planner/Worker Separation
- Can the okera token specify more than one group?
- Users facing token issue while spark-submit in cluster mode
- Can an existing non-ODAS enabled EMR be upgraded in place to talk to an ODAS cluster?
- What is Okera?
- Why do I need Okera?
- How do I use Okera?
- Is Okera a database?