Yes. Existing jobs will need to make a small change in the data access logic and use the Okera library and API instead of dealing with files.
Articles in this section
- Syntax Error Creating View
- Automatic Partition Recovery
- Getting "Invalid task handle", while running a job in Okera cluster.
- How to use Okera's multi tenant EMR feature through tools connected to EMR such as Tableau, Hue?
- Timestamps and Okera
- Updating Databricks with later Okera jar
- Using Hive Commands Within Spark
- Increase Planner timeout for large tables
- ODAS Cluster Sizing for Presto
- How to validate Databricks tokens passed to Okera?