Yes. Existing jobs will need to make a small change in the data access logic and use the Okera library and API instead of dealing with files.
Articles in this section
- Binary Data Types stored as String
- How can I use LDAP to authenticate with the Okera API in Python?
- Error: "Task's HMAC doesn't match the one used to encrypt it."
- pyOkera returns 0 rows
- How does ODAS work with Databricks Delta files?
- Syntax Error Creating View
- Timestamps and Okera
- "Error: could not login. Try again later." when logging into UI
- Automatic Partition Recovery
- Getting "Invalid task handle", while running a job in Okera cluster.