The catalog itself cannot span multiple data centers. The data backing it is stored in MySQL (or Aurora on AWS) and we recommend replication of the backing DB. The contents in the Catalog can span multiple clusters (e.g. datasets that are from different data centers).
Articles in this section
- Double data type truncating digits in the REST API
- Okera Cluster Sizing
- Invalid parquet schema with partitioned data
- Tasks vs Sessions
- SQL Identifiers Supported by Okera
- Does Okera let me rename a database once a cluster is created?
- When creating a cluster and specifying a database name, does Okera save the name verbatim?
- 'INTERNAL ERROR': cannot create temporary directory
- JOIN does not work inside an Okera view
- Enabling HTTPS for WebUI on a running cluster