Yes, when using the ocadm CLI, if "--sentryDbName foo" is given as a parameter, we will save the database as 'foo'.
Articles in this section
- How the maxTasks property affects job execution
- Load balancing of connections
- Double data type truncating digits in the REST API
- Okera Cluster Sizing
- Invalid parquet schema with partitioned data
- Tasks vs Sessions
- SQL Identifiers Supported by Okera
- Does Okera let me rename a database once a cluster is created?
- When creating a cluster and specifying a database name, does Okera save the name verbatim?
- 'INTERNAL ERROR': cannot create temporary directory