As of 1.2, Okera does not provide the option to rename a database after cluster creation. If this feature is needed, please let us know.
Articles in this section
- How the maxTasks property affects job execution
- Error-TRecordServiceException(code:INVALID_REQUEST, message:Could not plan request., detail:AnalysisException: No matching function with signature: coalesce(BIGINT, STRING).
- Load balancing of connections
- Double data type truncating digits in the REST API
- Okera Cluster Sizing
- Invalid parquet schema with partitioned data
- Tasks vs Sessions
- SQL Identifiers Supported by Okera
- Does Okera let me rename a database once a cluster is created?
- When creating a cluster and specifying a database name, does Okera save the name verbatim?